The Cupboard exists to provide food to those who are in need.
1. To begin the process we ask that you request a referral form from one of our local community organizations, government programs such as Headstart and HRDC, or church families. This form helps us to start a relationship with the members of our community who are in need.
2. Next, we ask that you bring the referral form into the Cupboard during our normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9-noon and Thursday night from 5:30-8:00pm) and hand it to the volunteer who is waiting to serve you.
3. The volunteer will then take the form and may need to explain a few things before you begin selecting your groceries.
4. The volunteer will walk you through the store and help you choose from our selection of healthy foods.
5. After you have finished "shopping" your food will be weighed and then you are free to take your groceries and make some delicious meals!